Learn more about how we manage our client’s reviews.
What is Review Management?
Review Management is the process of managing all online review platforms, including answering customer questions, responding to reviews and attempting to resolve customer greivances.
The art of review management is in provided businesses with increased efficiency in attending to reviews while painting the best picture of business in doing so.
In some cases, customers can leave reviews for a business without a page set up. This then creates a page representing the business, leaving those representing it completely in the dark as to the customer review and the new page that they are listed on.
Furthermore, most businesses do not know how to respond to both positive and negative reviews in a manner that will promote the image of the business. Many a business owner have ‘cut sick’ on unfair customer reviews, only to end up with 100 more the next day in reply, causing 100 times the damage.
A client of Internet Removals once likened review management to “the process of putting an octopus back in a box – every time you get one tentacle back in, another comes out”. We couldn’t agree more!
Why Review Management?
Review platforms are great for both business and individuals alike as they provide for the open exchange of feedback as well as increased accountability and incentive for business to earn their star rating through providing an excellent product or service.
The problem, however; is that most business either:
- Do not understand reviews and review platforms;
- Do not have the resources to allocate a designated review manager; or
- Do not have the skills to manage customer reviews effectively.
In most cases, all three points above are applicable.
As specialists in the field of online reputation management, Internet Removals can efficiently and cost-effectively take over all of your review management needs, providing replies to customers across all known platforms and reporting back to the business with:
- General advice & recommendation;
- Risk identification & prevention strategies;
- Recommended escalations to customer service; and
- All other identifiable information that may be useful to the business for the purposes of internal improvement.
Questions to Ask
When engaging a company, we recommend that you ask the following questions:
- How long have you been in this business?
- How many clients have you serviced?
- How many URL’s have you verifiably removed?
- How many client testimonials do you have (and can provide)?
- Can you provide a redacted email from a search engine confirming you have successfully removed content before?
If you would like to find out more, please contact our team via email on email@example.com or call 0800 046 5399.
Get your free Reputation Audit Report!
Latest Success Stories
See a selection of our recent or landmark successes below.